We are Visual Story Group, a team of filmmakers and storytellers based out of Denver, CO. We started VSG because we were sick and tired of making corporate videos based on marketing concepts that oversold and underperformed.
We wanted real.
We wanted human.
We wanted to create videos which were emotional and powerful.
Recently, VSG donated our services to LifeSpark, a non profit organization who provides Reiki and Healing Touch therapies to patients dealing with cancer. This was a lightbulb moment.
Not only did we craft a video story which helped a worthy non-profit get some much needed attention, but we felt good about it, too.
So we figured there had to be other companies out there, companies like us, who wanted to do good—who wanted to support non-profit organizations by helping to launch their stories into the world.
Doing Good is its own reward.
But don’t feel guilty if you get some positive PR out of the deal.
But that doesn’t mean you still can’t be selfish. For a substantially lower investment than traditional media costs (that’s good), you have a strong possibility of getting positive PR (that’s also good) and an enhanced perception of your company (yep, still good)
It’s pretty simple. When you do something good for somebody else, customers like it (hey, that’s good, too!).
How Sponsoring a Video Benefits You:
* Customers want to work with companies with similar beliefs, ideals and passions
* Networking among companies who want to work with each other
* Good PR (Good stories about good companies are refreshing)
* Promote positive culture within good companies
* Preferred company status in our community of do-gooders
* Create Talk Value about things worth talking about * Customers become your salespeople
Government agencies are not known for being proactive and caring.
But this government agency, DORA, was concerned about the dangers of people overdosing on prescription drugs. So they funded a video, which we produced for them.
It was an important and heartfelt message, and DORA was surprised when they got so much overwhelming community support and so much positive PR.
HOw It Works.
Is your company one of the good guys? Want people to know that?
Great, here’s what you do:
1. Your company sponsors a non-profit of your choosing.
2. We make a video highlighting the non-profit’s story and add your company’s logo to the end.
3. You (and the non-profit) can use the video on your website, social media, and PR campaigns. 4. The community sees that your company cares about more than just making a buck, potentially resulting in talk value and positive public opinion for you.
$600/month (12-month commitment) One video created for the non-profit of your choice.
$1100/month (12-month commitment) Two videos created for one or two non-profits of your choice.
We give good story.
It’s pretty simple. We love to craft visual stories. We love to craft videos about good companies doing good things.
Makes us feel good. Makes non-profits feel good, and the people they help feel good. And, companies like yours who support all this feel good.